IMPORTANT REMINDER TO BUYERS:
While most Buyers and Sellers who use MuraDito.ph have successful experiences, We strongly suggest that one of the best ways to stay safe is to ensure that all transactions take place locally, in-person and with cash.
MuraDito.ph is a local classifieds web site and not all ads are screened before going live to site.
Please take the following precautions while using MuraDito.ph:
- When buying or selling, you should meet the seller personally to thoroughly inspect the product before payment.If possible, let the seller signed an acknowledgement receipt. Meet in a public place with many people around, such as a coffee shop, mall or any safe place.
- As a safe alternative to carrying cash, consider paying for your purchase with PayPal, a reputable company where you can securely link your bank account, your credit cards such as Visa or Mastercard.
- MuraDito.ph. Inc. does not offer any sort of protection programs or secure payment systems for MuraDito.ph items. Any emails or web sites that talk about such systems are scams.
- Be wary of emails asking you to confirm your account or a password or email address change that was not requested. These are very often phishing emails by scammers trying to gain access to your account. Any emails we send requiring you to log in will bring you directly to our site. The MuraDito.ph sign in page should always show up as being secure in your web browser.
- Do not give out personal or banking information such as social insurance number, bank account number) over the Internet.
- Inform MuraDito.ph of any attempted fraud or suspicious emails, ads, or other activity by community members. In the case of fraud, file a police report.
- Use common sense. If something sounds too good to be true- it probably is.